Friday, March 13, 2009

AJ Turned 1 year old on March 12, 2009


My son just turned 1 year old. Time flew so fast. Last time I know, he was just a growing lump with a heart beat inside my belly. Now, he is the little monkey (as his dada would fondly call him) I call him the little pigeon sometimes, that has so much energy and restlessness.

I just couldn't help myself to love him more. In the stillness of the night when he is sleeping and the world was dozing off with him, I wonder why I have been so lucky, so blessed to have this so much joy and happiness in my life personified in him. The moment I knew I was having him in my life, I knew that I am headed for bigger things not because It's my destiny but I have to.

There are a few things that I am hoping AJ would have:

1. Happy Childhood

2. More choices in life

3. Good character and values

4. Happy life overall

Thank you Dada for sharing and giving me this wonderful gift!

No comments: