Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Milestone


I am at a point in my life where I am making a fresh start.
It feels great to know that I have a choice, yes, this is the choice I am making. It may change the course of my life and my son in the next coming years but we only have one shot at life and we better make use of it.
I have decided to end my relationship with someone so special to me. He is my one great, tough and stubborn love. He was the one I waited at the airport from 12noon till 4 pm...But I did not see him. Now my waiting has ended. I have killed every hope in me that we will still be together in the future. There is no more "US". And it may be sad now, but someday we will both be smiling with the choices we made. We never fought nor quarrelled from the beginning till the end and it's something worth remembering.
It's hard and painful but I must do this to end the long term pain.
Whatever the outcome, I leave it all to HIM.

No comments: